Thursday, October 2, 2008

Testing folding feature

I'll just keep playing around with the html. I mean, how much harm can it cause? Unfortunately this required modifying the template. I hope that this can be easily undone, since I don't mean to keep making the wonderful dragonfly picture go away.
Crap, I managed to make the feature of splitting the post into 2 parts, but I completely crapped the layout.
Now on to undo the damage. At least I managed to get my home computer woes worked out.

OK, 1:49pm now, third frickin' template...
I think I just don't understand the formatting for CSS

2 comments:

Matlatzinca said...

Progress... At least I got the dragonfly back. In a manner of speaking.

I'm going to plow ahead until I get it right!

Matlatzinca said...

Cool! OK, I got it to work in this template, which is somewhat similar to the previous template that everyone seems to love, except I made some changes to the way I put in the code suggested by blogger... and of course being the complete novice I forgot to annotate what I did.

OK, I'll put up the dragonfly somewhere, hopefully we can live with that for now.