Friday, October 17, 2008

Fun Stuff for Jim

Even political humor is breaking my way this year. My favorite SNL skit involve Bill Clinton was right after he bit the impeachment charges and Darrell Hammond comes out, looks at the cameras and says, "I am bullet proof" steps away and then returns to say, "Next time you best come with Kryptonite." Oh my God! I loved it like a scene in an action movie. So at the Alfred E. Smith Dinner last night McCain made a joke about Obama being Chris Matthews' new love. McCain says, "I can be a maverick, but savior's out of my pay grade." Funny. This is what Obama said,
Contrary to the rumors you have heard, I was not born in a manger. I was actually born on Krypton and sent here by my father, Jor-el, to save the planet Earth.
He didn't say "so suck on that bitches," but I know he was thinking it. (Also, in my mind the movie cuts to the Kryptonite pop song right after he says it too. There is no way I'll end up disappointed by an Obama presidency.)

No comments: