You know, Barack. I read the news blogs and intertubes and I know you have so much money you are having difficulty spending it all. I know there are markets where you have bought up all the TV ads that they are able to sell. I know you are showing off by buying 30 minutes on all the newtorks this week.
So please, stop sending me three emails daily, asking me to go "all in." (These emails list the exact amount I am still eligible to give under federal election law as the "suggested donation," a nice touch.) But I know you don't really need it any more. Look, I'll give you a few afternoons and volunteer to GOTV, I'll give you a pint of blood if you need it. But you are losing credibility with these increasingly-urgent demands for cash which we both know you don't need.
So knock it off.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, Amen! Serioiusly, I already voted, I'm volunteering all day in the "boiling room" to field election protection questions. I am not giving you any more money. You're going to be on TV for 30 minutes this Wednesday on all major networks. Please.
Post a Comment