Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Immediate reaction

I love Barack Obama. He thinks like I do on every issue. He sincerely wants to bring this country together. I am thrilled, absolutely thrilled that he will be the next president of the United States.

3 comments:

Matt Dick said...

My debate reaction is that McCain made the best moves he could make under the circumstances, but that they weren't enough. Obama had his worst performance, but it wasn't a disaster or anything close to a disaster.

I predict no change with undecideds breaking slightly toward Obama.

shadowfax said...

Best comment I saw in the post-debate reax:

"Obama, for his part, performed well [...]. His responses to McCain's more personal attacks were studiedly boring. He didn't look for the counterpunch, but for the clinch."

Seems more or less right to me.

JimII said...

All very true. However, the flurry of different issues like abortion, judges, education, etc. were all just exactly the way I feel about the issues. Including the less lefty comments about getting rid of under performing teachers, and noting that, yeah, turns out family's are responsible for their education.