Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fun Poll

Over at DKos:

Electoral votes aside, which of these states would you most like to see go for Barack Obama on election day purely for bragging rights?

Georgia
North Dakota
Indiana
Virginia
Missouri
Nevada
West Virginia
North Carolina


Tough one. I like NV, because it's kind of "Ha! We're taking the mountain west away from you as a red zone," but then GA and NC are nice because they're more blood-red, and to win there is just so much more demoralizing for them. ND or IN would be good because it shows that "real America" has gone dem.

WV I don't like, because it's just reclaiming lost turf.

Ultimately I picked GA.

1 comment:

JimII said...

Well of course IN has a special place in my heart. I can't help but think what a shame it is that Dad was so close to seeing Indiana "in play."