My internet connection is molasses slow today, WTF? I'm halfway through the video and when the Enjolras character started singing again I literally got goose bumps all over. What a great piece of music to put into a political ad. This video needs to go viral.
4 comments:
I don't have sound, but I figured it out. I'll have to listen when I get home.
Nah, it's one of the recordings I have in my library somewhere. Fun.
My internet connection is molasses slow today, WTF? I'm halfway through the video and when the Enjolras character started singing again I literally got goose bumps all over. What a great piece of music to put into a political ad. This video needs to go viral.
Ah, see, I expected different words.
This reminds me of HRC comparing herself to Rocky, and John Stewart pointing out that in that film, the black guy wins.
This play actually ends pretty bad for the revolutionaries as I recall.
Post a Comment