Which is to say [Palin] very likely thinks that human history will soon unravel in a foreordained cataclysm of war and bad weather.
The article appeared in the magazine at the end of September. Although I missed it at the time, the general thesis of the article is one of the biggest reasons I voted for BO/JB: the choice of Sarah Palin as the VP nominee may have been a good political choice for McCain, but it shows his disregard for the good of the country.
2 comments:
Yeah, Sam Harris is doing good work for the great conversation when it comes to the role of religion.
Re: Sarah, I wish that having her world view would become as disqualifying for public office as, say, advocating for the the Dep't of Peace is now.
Do you find it amazing that having Palin's belief is non-disqualifying but being an atheist is disqualifying?
Post a Comment