Attorney General Michael Mukasey is reported to have collapsed at an event tonight. He started slurring before slumping a bit. I imagine the diagnosis of "stroke" is leading in the clubhouse right now. He's only 67.
Interesting. Could be a lot of things. Syncope (fainting) is common, especially if he'd been on his feet a while, under hot lights, maybe a little dehydrated or ill. Sounds more like that to me. Seizure or mini-strokes also are possible.
I've learned my lesson, though. No more speculation for me!
3 comments:
Interesting. Could be a lot of things. Syncope (fainting) is common, especially if he'd been on his feet a while, under hot lights, maybe a little dehydrated or ill. Sounds more like that to me. Seizure or mini-strokes also are possible.
I've learned my lesson, though. No more speculation for me!
Being a non-professional gives me more license to speculate.
I think he has severe case diverticulitic flu. Yeah, that's what he has... I'm sure of it.
Or perhaps Haptic Fever.
Post a Comment