When it's a standard political day, I do a MSNBC:CNN at perhaps 80:20 or 75:25.
On a Big Political Night where literally everyone is 24/7, I go ABC:MSNBC:CNN at perhaps 40:20:30 and 10 at "other" which includes NBC, CBS and FOX.
If it's not political but newsy I got CNN:FOX:MSNBC at 75:15:10. I find that if FOX has no political stake in the story, their actual coverage is way better than the others. Like the LA Train Wreck from a few months ago. The others just didn't cover it. FOX, in hopes of getting a severed arm on the air no doubt, actually covered it. CNN talked about it, but had to get back to Larry King interviewing a psychic, and Headline News had three pre-teen hosts talking about Britney Spears' sister's reaction to news of the royal family's retrospective on Princess Diana's hair color.
Another note on ABC, I find George Stephanapolous to be the best young political talking head on TV. I know he's not young in the sense of being 30, but for Sunday morning talk show hosts he's basically just out of the womb. I hope he lasts as long as Brinkly, Sheiffer, etc.
4 comments:
Gotta add Carville to The Team.
I really like CNN. When we watch something else, I always feel like I want to go back.
Not the hologram though. That is remarkably stupid.
When it's a standard political day, I do a MSNBC:CNN at perhaps 80:20 or 75:25.
On a Big Political Night where literally everyone is 24/7, I go ABC:MSNBC:CNN at perhaps 40:20:30 and 10 at "other" which includes NBC, CBS and FOX.
If it's not political but newsy I got CNN:FOX:MSNBC at 75:15:10. I find that if FOX has no political stake in the story, their actual coverage is way better than the others. Like the LA Train Wreck from a few months ago. The others just didn't cover it. FOX, in hopes of getting a severed arm on the air no doubt, actually covered it. CNN talked about it, but had to get back to Larry King interviewing a psychic, and Headline News had three pre-teen hosts talking about Britney Spears' sister's reaction to news of the royal family's retrospective on Princess Diana's hair color.
Another note on ABC, I find George Stephanapolous to be the best young political talking head on TV. I know he's not young in the sense of being 30, but for Sunday morning talk show hosts he's basically just out of the womb. I hope he lasts as long as Brinkly, Sheiffer, etc.
Post a Comment