Thursday, January 22, 2009

Some Day I Can Be This Self-Important

Some wanker at cnn wrote a piece about how Obama's second swearing in was stupid, and he didn't want to be there anyway, and how does he expect to get the word out if he only invites press journalist, and this doesn't show much for transparency.

Really? The decision to just bang this out without the YouTube factor undermines his new executive orders on transparency. The jackass described this as a scandal.

1 comment:

Matt Dick said...

From the article:Not to mention that it may run counter to the main message the president was trying to deliver Wednesday with his executive order pushing for more openness in government.

This might actually be the most non-story ever posted. CNN ought to fire their "Senior White House Correspondent" if he thinks this complaint was worth anyone's time.

and:

So my ears perked up at the possibility that I had bumped into the chief justice and landed a big scoop headlined, "Chief justice visits White House to apologize to president about inaugural snafu."

He really thinks it would be a "big scoop" if he happened to overhear the Chief Justice say, "Mr. President, I just wanted to say I'm sorry about that screw up yesterday, when you started talking when I was still going on to the next part I got mixed up. I should have told you when I planned to pause."

"That's okay, Justice Roberts, thanks for coming by."

Wow, what a big scoop you got.