What upsets you about this?
No link. Was it an official Obama offering? I only ask because Colbert made fun of some hysterically kitschy knock-off Obama stuff last week.You know, if you want quality, brand-name Obama stuff, I suggest here:http://store.barackobama.com/
It's an official Obama offer. The quote is from email. The mug is hereJim, if getting email from your President exhorting you to get his holiday mug doesn't bother you, then I guess it doesn't bother you.
It bothers me. I may be naive, but I don't think it's too much to ask for your president to get out of the self-promotion business after... you know... he's literally the most powerful and important person in the world.
Well, I think people want this stuff. People want to commemorate the moment in big and small ways. Also, I know they are also still fundraising for the innaguaration.People are fans. There is nothing wrong with giving them fan gear.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What upsets you about this?
No link. Was it an official Obama offering? I only ask because Colbert made fun of some hysterically kitschy knock-off Obama stuff last week.
You know, if you want quality, brand-name Obama stuff, I suggest here:
http://store.barackobama.com/
It's an official Obama offer. The quote is from email. The mug is here
Jim, if getting email from your President exhorting you to get his holiday mug doesn't bother you, then I guess it doesn't bother you.
It bothers me. I may be naive, but I don't think it's too much to ask for your president to get out of the self-promotion business after... you know... he's literally the most powerful and important person in the world.
Well, I think people want this stuff. People want to commemorate the moment in big and small ways.
Also, I know they are also still fundraising for the innaguaration.
People are fans. There is nothing wrong with giving them fan gear.
Post a Comment