I've started the Sally Group blog here with the intention that it will be a dedicated place for us to spew our various and several political rants, random links, and interesting discussions without spamming the sally listserv to death.
This is a private place, not open to anyone other than the invited Sally authors, so we'll have no trolls or other intruders. I don't expect this to replace any of the Sally individual blogs (or Jim & Matt's conversation blog) but rather to de-clutter Sally from the political stuff. I hope that you will feel comfortable throwing out casual observations and such here. You can bypass the annoying blogger interface and email posts and images directly in with this address:
ltyore.sally (at) blogger.com
If you like, I can configure the blog to automatically email new posts to your personal email accounts, though that might defeat the point of taking this off Sally. I might recommend that you use an RSS reader: Safari works well, as does Firefox or half a dozen other RSS aggregators.
Let me know if you have ideas or suggestions for how to manage this site. Enjoy.
2 comments:
I use ScribeFire in Firefox, which is the most elegant tool I've seen for quick posting.
Looking forward to the posting.
I'll have to check that out.
Post a Comment