I think Obama's VP will be Ed Rendell. As Gov. of PA, he runs strong in
popular a populous state and nearby some important weak areas for Obama. He also is an enormous HClinton supporter, which will help the unity question. He's also a white male, which will help.
2 comments:
He also has a tendency to really shoot his mouth off, which does not help. And he's been such a ardent pro-Hillary spokeshack that I am not really sure he'd want to run with Obama. Or that Obama would want him -- it's much better if the Pres can trust his VP, and the things Rendell has said about Obama would be a bit of a barrier to building that trust. Not insurmountable, but a factor to consider.
Overall, I can see him as a possibility. I'd back a different horse myself, but not unreasonable.
OK, I'm officially putting my money on Kathleen Sebelius as Obama's VP. I've been reading up on her, and she is who I would pick. Therefore Obama will pick her, right?
Post a Comment