Hey all.
I thoght some of the qoats coming out of McClellan's new book really define how the bush administrasion governs.
" A decision to turn a way from candor and honesty when these qualities were most needed" "....."using instead propaganda"
And his description of Karl Rove as
"an operative who places political gain a head of the national interest"
Lets talk patriotism.
5 comments:
The Rove comment I think is very apt; though I often feel like that could be said of many republicans, but maybe I'm just getting overly cynical.
Telling is that brave, brave Scotty waited, I dunno, five years to let us know that, yes indeedy, the war was market to the country under false pretenses. Maybe it took him that long to come to grips with his own role in this travesty, and it's nice that he decided to flip on his old boss. But it would have been nicer if he had maybe spoken the truth at the time it might have made a difference.
Hie political epitaph was written by Jon Stewart, "Yesterday the White House announced the resignation of spokesman Scott McClellan, who intends to spend more time lying to his family."
Liam, do you really think HClinton is any less likely to place her own needs over those of the party?
Clearly current events say NO! (Re: HC)
True -- but can she really still be considered a democrat?
Liam, I hope you are joking.
Post a Comment