I miss old school newspaper headlines.
The Indians not only batted around in the second inning, they also ran around (which is a term I just made up--every Indian got a run in the second. I'm not sure I've ever heard of that.
Twin Produces Twin Gems
In Twins news--yeah, almost comical to even write that--Jason Kubel hit for the cycle on Friday and then went 4 for 5 on Saturday. It makes his $7M contract over two years not look so silly now.
I'm hoping to have one of those "really into baseball years". I go in and out. In an out year I follow it, have some conversations, enjoy it. In an in year, I'm all over the stats, players, contracts, go to many games, etc. An in year is always a good year.

The Indians not only batted around in the second inning, they also ran around (which is a term I just made up--every Indian got a run in the second. I'm not sure I've ever heard of that.
Twin Produces Twin Gems
In Twins news--yeah, almost comical to even write that--Jason Kubel hit for the cycle on Friday and then went 4 for 5 on Saturday. It makes his $7M contract over two years not look so silly now.
I'm hoping to have one of those "really into baseball years". I go in and out. In an out year I follow it, have some conversations, enjoy it. In an in year, I'm all over the stats, players, contracts, go to many games, etc. An in year is always a good year.
3 comments:
Sports Center and Baseball Tonight make it much easier to have a in to baseball season.
Does W-L record of the White Sox have any influence on your "in-to" seasons or not?
As for "Twins" and "news", I can only assume you are referring to this season (all of 14 games old). I suggest you get used to more Twins "news" of this nature.
Yes Chris, and In year often has a lot to do with the ChiSox.
And I just wanted to tweak you when I wrote about positive Twins news being comical. I need to establish a good baseball smack talking rivalry.
Post a Comment