I know we've done it before, but I don't remember where we all fall on this cool little tool. I suggest everyone takes this I am a left social libertarian Left: 5.24, Libertarian: 5.99 Political Spectrum Quiz
Yes. I am generally frustrated by how left I come out on these things. I think it is because I am relatively informed and don't hold what I think of as extreme views. I.e., I don't think corporations are consciously plotting against us; I don't support a 90% marginal tax rate; I believe there is a real purpose for relying on markets in many areas.
Of course, I guess just because Matt and I can have a civil conversation, that doesn't mean our views on the relative benefits of collective action in economic matters is close.
7 comments:
Me (Susan)
You are a center-left moderate social libertarian.
Left: 2.78, Libertarian: 2.71
My Political Views
I am a center-right social libertarian
Right: 1.06, Libertarian: 5.94
Of course, as always, I find the questioning inadequate. It is probably correct that I am Right to a small degree.
It is also "correct" that if I have $1,000 and you have $2, our average wealth is $501.
Yes. I am generally frustrated by how left I come out on these things. I think it is because I am relatively informed and don't hold what I think of as extreme views. I.e., I don't think corporations are consciously plotting against us; I don't support a 90% marginal tax rate; I believe there is a real purpose for relying on markets in many areas.
Of course, I guess just because Matt and I can have a civil conversation, that doesn't mean our views on the relative benefits of collective action in economic matters is close.
You are a left moderate social libertarian.
Left: 3.62, Libertarian: 2.01
You are a center-left social moderate.
Left: 2.66, Libertarian: 0.64
I'm surprised at how Left I was. I was expecting more center, to even a bit right.
Pat was very close to the average American she said. I don't remember the numbers. Here are James's:
You are a left social libertarian.
Left: 5.63, Libertarian: 4.41
That actually tracks pretty well with what I would guess from our discussions.
Post a Comment