"Police have said it appears the gunman who shot Tiller acted alone. Roeder was arrested about three hours after the shooting near Gardner, about 170 miles northeast of Wichita. His last known address is in Kansas City, Mo."
More. On Law & Order they would have already charged O'Reilly with reckless endangerment, or at the very least the director of the Operation Rescue website.
3 comments:
Despite it occupying three out of every four hours broadcast on all American television over the last 15 years, I have never seen a single episode of Law & Order, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Law & Order: Third Shift, Bride of Law & Order, Law & Order: The Rise of the Machine, Law & Order: Borneo, or even this season's new Law & Order: Matt Dick Division
I know other people who make this claim, and it is absolutely ridiculous. I don't believe you.
You should live with Liza. I think there were entire years where that show and its clones represented 25% of the TV watched in our house, the balance being ESPN2 and the Simpsons.
The Simpsons parodied L&O with Law & Order: Elevator Inspectors Unit. Funny stuff.
Post a Comment