Related, why do people hate the U.N. so much? Is it because it is powerless? That seems weird to me, because the people who hate the U.N. generally don't want it to have more power.
Yeah, I was more thinking about the Black Helicopter nut jobs.
I guess there are really two camps, people who think the U.N. sucks because it is ineffectual and another camp that thinks that the U.N. is bringing about one world government prior to the tribulation (or something).
3 comments:
This is very funny.
Related, why do people hate the U.N. so much? Is it because it is powerless? That seems weird to me, because the people who hate the U.N. generally don't want it to have more power.
I do not hate the U.N., I have disdain for the U.N. because they are ineffectual. I don't know what motivates others.
But I found this enormously funny.
Yeah, I was more thinking about the Black Helicopter nut jobs.
I guess there are really two camps, people who think the U.N. sucks because it is ineffectual and another camp that thinks that the U.N. is bringing about one world government prior to the tribulation (or something).
Post a Comment