Friday, May 6, 2011

What I would post of FB if I didn't work for the State

I think the suggestion that Obama ordered that Osama bin Laden be killed rather than taken alive in order to cover up Bush's involvement in 9/11 is a ridiculous conspiracy theory.

3 comments:

shadowfax said...

Actually, it's two conspiracy theories. A conspiracy on top of a conspiracy. How far down does it go?

To a conspiracy buff, it's turtles all the way down.

JimII said...

I don't understand. I'm saying the idea that Bush's connection to 9/11 was Obama's motivation for having OBL killed is ridiculous.

Obviously Bush ordered 9/11. Building 7. Excercises. Where's the plane that hit the Pentagon? & whatnot.

shadowfax said...

It's obvious that Bush ordered the 9/11 attacks to distract attention from the TOTALLY LEGITIMATE evidence that the moon landings were faked at Area 51 using advanced alien technology.

It's so simple, it should be self-evident.